Location; Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Salary; £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment have recently registered an exciting opportunity for a well-established accountancy practice firm in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
- Duties will include all aspects of bookkeeping as well as file opening, telephone management, filing/archiving, photocopying, email management, online portal management and dealing with post
- Drafting documents and invoices using appropriate Accounting software
- Updating the Client Database System to input data and manage Client information through the system including adding contact details and new clients where applicable
- Provide administrative support for business development and marketing activities
- Previous Bookkeeping/Administrative support experience within an accounting firm
- Knowledge of CIS & Vat Reverse Charge would be ideal
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Full UK Driving licence
Oxford, Kidlington, Cowley, Bicester, Abingdon, Thame
Practice Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Accounts, Admin support
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.