We are proud to be working alongside one of the largest car distribution companies in the UK who due to continued growth are looking to add multiple vehicle compound assistants to their growing team
- Transferring vehicles on site (there is a significant amount of walking around the site involved).
- Routine tasks e.g. fitting number plates, parking vehicles, processing keys.
- Recording work activity using a mobile device.
- Associated administration.
- The occasional delivery of vehicles is required.
- Clean driving licence is essential
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- A manual driving licence
- Able to provide excellent customer service at all times
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Have a friendly, can do attitude
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Competitive employer pension
- Career development opportunities
If this role is of interest then please feel free to call us on 01865 257 455 to discuss further.
Bicester, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Kidlington, Witney, Banbury
Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.