Position; Warehouse and Despatch Technician
Salary; £12 – £13 per hour
About the role;
Planet Recruitment are proud to be working with a fast-growing organisation based in the Croughton area who are looking for a Warehouse and Despatch Technician.
· Ensure the accuracy of goods received, stored, and despatched.
· The physical and “paper” receipt of, checking in and the detailed recording of equipment and parts into the DTC computer system.
· The moving and checking of equipment and parts held within the Warehouse.
· The picking, packing, and despatching of parts and equipment in a timely and precise manner.
· Is a team player.
· Can focus on their own activities whilst supporting others.
· Diligent and hardworking and can get the job done in a safe and conscientious way.
· Has an eye for the detail, who understands the importance of following process, systems & instructions.
· Not afraid of using a computer.
· Ability to follow through and complete a task.
· Can deal professionally with others, including colleagues and field-based engineers.
· Can communicate with colleagues and field-based engineers.
· Hands on; ability to get things done, pitch in and go the extra mile.
· Recognises the importance of health & safety for themselves and others.
· Adaptable to changing daily demands.
Banbury, Buckingham, Silverstone, Towcester, Bletchley, Bloxham, Deddington
Warehouse, Despatch, Telecoms, Pick, Pack, Goods in
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.