Position; PRODUCTION OPERATOR NIGHT SHIFT
Location; CHIPPING NORTON
Salary; £13-14 PER HOUR
About the role;
Planet Recruitment have just registered an exciting opportunity for our client based in Chipping Norton who are seeking a Production Operator on a permanent basis. The working hours are Monday – Friday 10pm – 6am working 40 hours per week.
- This role will ensure our equipment is working correctly, the products being produced are accurate (you will complete product checks) and maintain the overall department to drive production speed!
- You will support the Team Leader to ensure that the team meet the daily / weekly production demands with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Follow all work instructions and specifications relevant to the products being assembled or packed.
- Spot any defect products and remove from the production line as per training.
- Ensure all assembly areas are clean, tidy and correct labels are attached to each product.
- Like puzzles and enjoy solving problems
- Can pay attention to detail and spot errors / faulty products.
- Enjoys working in a team to get a task done.
- Can follow instructions to build and create products from smaller parts.
- Able to work quickly with high accuracy.
- Hands on and likes building/assembling/creating things.
- Confident working in a team
- Positive, self-motivated and wants to work hard.
- Great communication skills
- Focussed and wants to do a good job.
Chipping Norton, Banbury, Kidlington, Bicester, Moreton in the Marsh, Yarnton
Production Operative, Production, Operator, Assembly, Warehouse
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.