Information Security Architect
South Coast / Hampshire
£35k – £45
Our client is looking to grow their team and as a result are looking for an Information
Security Architect. This is a very exciting role, where you will grow your career
and have a fantastic future in IT to look forward to.
You will be responsible for supporting and operating day to day activities relating to security initiatives, controls and governance. Plus, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of security controls within projects and will provide security assurance on project changes and implement controls in-line with risks. Ideally you will have 1-3 years’ experience in Security Assurance and Architecture and have excellent
* Provide InfoSec architecture and assurance consultancy to the business.
* Review artifacts such as HLD and LLD and provide guidance to projects.
* Act as technical SME for Information Security.
* Communicate at various levels and be able to take a risk-based approach to the
* Help to create and maintain security architectural standards.
* Help maintain the InfoSec Assurance standards based on best practice.
* Experience with InfoSec policy creation or updates.
* Good understanding of security principles and technologies.
* Strong technical skills (such as encryption technologies etc.)
* Good verbal and presentation communication skills.
* An understanding of frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST etc.
* Exposure to regulations such as the GDPR, PCI-DSS etc.
* Strong stakeholder and communication skills.
* Work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Work well as a team player.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.