Position; WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Location; St Neots
Salary; £10.00 – £10.50 PER HOUR
We require Warehouse Operatives to work for our client based in St Neots (near Huntingdon), working within their inspection team within the Warehouse.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
- You will be required to pick orders in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- Packing of picked items ready for despatch and ensuring labels are printed and addressed to the correct items.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Inspection of parts and containment’s within the warehouse ensuring no defects and faults with the items
- Using in house computer system to log containment’s
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team
- Full training will be given but candidates must be able to rotate through the 2 shifts on a weekly basis
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English and be able to work with computers.
- Some basic IT knowledge is required as you will be required to upload information onto the in-house computer system
Huntingdon, St Neots, God Manchester, Little Paxton
Supply chain, logistics, warehousing, team leader, logistics, quality, inspection
If you are interested in the Warehouse Operative role please contact Darren on 01235 608455 for more information.
Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.