Position; WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Location; Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
Salary; £9.00 – £10.50 per hour
We require Warehouse Operatives to work for our client based in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, working within their inspection team within the a warehouse environment.
The shift hours are rotational Monday – Friday, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm along with 10pm-6am. Long term contracts and a shift premium after 1800.
- You will be required to pick orders in an accurate and time efficient manner.
- Have a good attention to detail, ensuring items and work is completed with minimal errors.
- Packing of picked items ready for despatch and ensuring labels are printed and addressed to the correct items.
- You must adhere to all aspects of health and safety and company guidelines.
- Inspection of parts and containment’s within the warehouse ensuring no defects and faults with items being inspected
- Work to work instructions to ensure company processes are followed
- Using in house computer system to log containment’s
- Attention to detail is paramount as you will be required to check parts to ensure they are correct for processing within the production team
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail is of high importance as you will be required to follow work instructions and ensure any faults are highlighted
- You will need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English and be able to work with computers.
- Some basic IT knowledge is required as you will be required to upload information onto the in-house computer system
Supply Chain, Logistics, warehousing, logistics, quality, inspection
If you are interested in the role please contact us on 01235 608455 for more information.
Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.