Role: ISO Compliance Officer
Basis: Part Time – 16 hours per week
Salary/Package: £30,000 FTE
Benefits 25 Days Holiday pro-rata and rising (plus bank holidays), Training and Development
Flexible Working (WFH Incentives), Bupa Cash Plan. Free Parking.
Are you looking for an ISO Compliance Officer role in Oxfordshire?
One of the leading award-winning IT companies who offers complete out-sourced IT solutions to organisations across the UK and Europe are looking at add further assistance to the compliance division.
As an ISO Compliance Officer, you will be working in a close-knit team who strive to provide the best service they can to the wider business.
As a Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for designing, maintaining, and overseeing all compliance activities related to ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System). You will play a crucial role in creating a culture of quality assurance and data security within the organisation.
- Manage and maintain the companies ISO 27001 accreditation and ISMS.
- Work across multiple teams to ensure the delivery and application of ISO standards.
- Create an improvement plan which can ensure the effectiveness of ISO application and maintenance
- Ensure all compliance processes are fully implemented.
- Undertake regular assessments and internal audits.
- Lead and facilitate external audits and assessments, ensuring all documentation and evidence are fully prepared.
- Ensuring timely resolution of any identified non-conformities from external audits
- Conduct training sessions for employees to raise awareness ISO 27001 requirements and best practices.
- Proven and demonstratable experience in management of ISO 27001 standards
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems and information security best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate.
My client is activity looking to make this hire ASAP, so if this position is of interest please APPLY NOW!
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.