Role: ICT Consultant – 2nd Line
Location: Rickmansworth, South Hertfordshire
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
- Pension Scheme
- Car scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Mental health first aid
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee recognition scheme
This role will involve supporting a Trust of primary schools where you will be the liaison between your schools and our client, ensuring that they are kept informed about the products and services can provide, and managing customer accounts which will involve maintaining the IT hardware and software across the school sites helping them to improve their ICT provision and enable them to deliver effective teaching and learning through ICT solutions.
To be suitable for this role, you should a passionate interest in IT and a solid technical background, as well as being self-driven and enthusiastic about offering exceptional customer service.
Being a team player, possessing excellent communication and organisational skills as well as having a cheerful disposition are essential prerequisites for this role.
Our ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in working in a previous ICT Technician/2nd line in the education sector although not essential.
You should have the ability to work independently and exhibit a flair for troubleshooting and a proactive attitude towards identifying potential avenues to enhance the services provided by the team.
- Resolve and manage any technical issues that impact the running of the school’s function by providing robust technical solutions.
- Installation or repair of computers with standardised applications and networking software, diagnosing, and solving problems that develop in their operations.
- Respond to a wide range of technical duties associated with the computer network and desktop services, primarily in connection with existing installations and upgrading of these installations. (Desktop computers, iPads, printers, telephones, scanners, projectors, pa equipment, AV lecterns and hardware)
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.