Position; QUALITY INSPECTOR
Salary; £11.50 – £12.00 per hour
We require a driven, conscientious and articulate individual to join our client’s team in Woking, inspecting their products ensuring all quality procedures are meticulously performed to ensure all despatched goods are of the highest standard.
- Working with the Quality engineer you will ensure all products are of the highest quality and ready for despatch
- Working closely with the Production team to ensure deadlines and targets are met for client orders
- Attention to detail is paramount ensuring all quality practices and paperwork and completed
- Checking products for their quality according to customer guidelines
Various shifts available ranging from 0530 – 1345 or 1500 – 2315 monday to friday, this is a temporary to permanent position with an excellent chance of progression and training offered.
Knowledge of Quality department procedures would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Own transport would be an advantage but not essential.
A flexibility to working hours
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quality knowledge
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Flexibility to working hours
Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse, Production, Quality Inspection
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.