Position; Senior Management Accountant/Finance Manager
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire (Company are relocating to Witney by end of 2021)
Salary; £38,000 – £45,000 per annum including commission
Planet Recruitment are working with a fantastic, growing business in the Didcot area who are looking for a new Senior Management Accountant to oversee the accountancy functions of the business. The ideal candidate will be CIMA or ACCA qualified who is ambitious to grow within a new team along with implementing new accounting software and projects.
- Manages day to day data input of the Finance function.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Process refund payments when concluded with Sales and Operations Manager.
- Process monthly payroll.
- Communicates with the General Manager on specific issues.
- Produce a weekly report on creditors due.
- Manage the release of funds from Klarna/Finance providers.
- Ensure Purchase Order system in place.
- Track costs against forecasts.
- Compile refund report by refund type.
- Checking invoice value against suppliers cost price.
- Ensure month end processes are in place
- Produce Supplier payments schedule by invoice value.
- Produce a monthly cash flow forecast, detailing payments due.
- As directed by the General Manager.
- Previous Management Accountant experience or at a Senior Level
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of using accounting software’s including Xero
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, Wantage, Witney, Long Hanborough, Woodstock
Finance, Management Accountant, Accountancy, CIMA, ACCA, Senior Finance Assistant
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.