Position; Customer Service Administrator
Location; Knowl Hill (Maidenhead), Berkshire
Salary; £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
About the role;
Planet Recruitment has registered a new position for our client based in Knowl Hill near Maidenhead. The successful candidate will have a background within administrative support, strong attention to detail and drive with access to their own transport due to location.
The working hours are Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Checking and filing documentation.
- Ensuring that the correct weights and types have been entered into the software.
- Generating returns and other spreadsheets, using MS Excel, and issuing them to the required stakeholders in the specified time.
- Answering telephone queries from both internal and external customers.
- Printing tags and bar code labels.
- General administration duties, such as scanning, printing, filing, photocopying, and ad hoc projects at the request of the Manager, that are within the skills and capabilities of the job holder.
- Competent in Excel, Word and Outlook. Confidence in the use of Excel is a must.
- Accurate data entry.
- Attention to detail and ability to recognise potential mistakes.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of demands at the same time.
- Able to work to a deadline.
- Confident communicator.
- Training on the weighbridge software will be provided.
Planet Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.