Position; Part-time Office Administrator
Salary; £22,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Hours; 20 hours per week (negotiable on days / times)
About the role;
Our client is seeking a Part-time Office Administrator in the Oxford area. This role may be well suited for an individual around school hours, or someone who is looking for shorter days.
- Download, print save and action all Purchase orders from B2B Portal.
- Maintain records for Price changes
- Close and open purchase & Sales contracts for price changes
- Send new Blanket orders for price changes and then give to Finance to reconcile invoices.
- Enter all demands for customers in Xpert and file all documentation in P drive.
- Scan, rename and send all suppliers schedules for Purchase team.
- Scanning, filing and administration of all purchase orders.
- Process customer invoices daily
- Maintain and update main supplier contact list.
- Maintain Monthly KPI’s Pick tickets, PO’s, group PO TO, non-group PO turnover, goods in transit & others that may be added.
- Update and maintain” Agreements List” on Intranet
- As the role is a developing role tasks will be added / removed as the role develops
- To carry out any other task requested by Team Leader or colleagues within the team.
- Previous administration / office experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication
- Computer literate
Oxford, Littlemore, Cowley, Didcot, Abingdon, Kidlington, Bicester
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.