Position; Service Delivery Administrator
About the role;
Planet Recruitment are proud to be working with a fast-growing organisation based in the Croughton area who are looking for a Service Delivery Administrator
· Primary objective is to provide general support to the sales team in all related areas.
· Raise sales & purchase orders, monitor deliveries in and out ensuring that despatch plans are current.
· Manage the returns process – Organise replacements/credits, monitor goods returned and ensure correct actions are carried out once received.
· Prepare and issue monthly Client management reports.
· Support Finance with Admin support as and when required.
· Schedule and coordination of goods in and goods out
· Schedule and coordination of UK Engineering and collections
· Schedule and coordination UK and international travel for Staff & Contractor
· Enthusiastic and have a desire to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
· Be keen to learn and develop their own career.
· Good computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel.
· Willing to adapt to and learn how to use company specific software and systems.
· Essential to have an eye for detail and to be very organised.
· Personable as well as robust and can work proactively with colleagues and team members.
Witney, Didcot, Abingdon, Wantage, Oxford, Milton Park, Wallingford, Southmoor, Kingston Bagpuize
Administration, Support, Sales, Coordination
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.