- To carry out line assembly work within the main production department whilst conforming to all company Quality and Health & Safety procedures.
- coil winding, general insertion, connection and pressing of motors
- Ideally Production & Mechanical Assembly experience
- Good time management skills
- Time sheet completion
- Be pro-active, a team player with high regard and consideration of others.
- High attention to detail and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy.
- Good communication skills – liaising with sales teams and customers.
- Above all, a positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
Andover, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Salisbury, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Slough
Production, Manufacturing, Engineering,
Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.