Position; Claims Handler
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary; £23,000 per annum
About the role;
Planet Recruitment has registered a new permanent opportunity for our client based in Didcot on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have a background within customer services and administrative support. The role is Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
- Maintain claims allocated to you within the set SLA’s
- Make formal assessments on claims to decide if they are covered under the policy terms and conditions
- Make cost effective decisions on all claims handled
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Updating consumers on all actions taking
- Liaise with manufacturers and retailers
- Update weekly reports to track where you are against SLA
- Telephones to be answered within set SLA
- Emails to be responded to within set SLA
- Handle complaints in the correct manner as set by the underwriters
- Adherence to the business Service Level Agreement targets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good office organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Harwell, Oxford, Wantage
Key words; Claims, Customer Service, Admin, Office Assistant, Customer Support
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.