Our client are an E-power engineering enterprise specialising in development of full life cycle low – medium volume electromagnetic products and design services, who due to major business wins are looking to add a Prototype Technician to their growing business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Build and test of Electric Motors and Generators
- Develop winding techniques
- Develop Tooling to assist build
- Develop Work Instructions for production operatives
- Mentor of production operatives
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding
- Repair of Electric motors and generators
Experience and qualifications:
- Skilled in expects of Electric Motor and Generator Build Including the following
- Coil Winding, general insertion, connection and pressing of stators Hand wound, Semi, or automatic winding [wire and hairpin]
- Build of magnetised components
- Electric test and fault finding
- Ability to use hand-held measurement equipment
- Engineering drawing interpretation
- Basic PC skills preferred [training can be provided]
Andover, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Salisbury, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Slough
If of interest please contact our Technical Manager Dylan on email or call on 01865 257 455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.