Position; TRAINEE FIRE ALARM ENGINEER
Location; Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary; £19,000 – £22,000
Our client is an established fire and protection company based in Abingdon, due to continued expansion and growth they are looking for a Trainee Fire Alarm Engineers to join their team.
The role offers the successful candidate the chance to learn new skills and knowledge within the fire and security sector, including working with the latest technology in fire alarm and emergency lighting systems.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm with a 4pm finish on a Friday
- Carry out inspection, tests and a thorough examination of clients fire alarms and protection equipment within their facilities
- Drive the company vehicle to and from site visits ensuring the vehicle is kept clean and today at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills ensuring every customer is given the same service.
- Ensuring a polite and courteous manner is given to every customer.
Applicants must hold a Full British Driving licence with no more than 3 points. You will be dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Full Driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work from your own initiative but also as part of a team when required
Successful applicants will receive full training on a wide range of the companies products by being sent on both industry and manufacturer training courses or using their dedicated in house training facilities.
You would be provided with a company vehicle, along with fuel card, company mobile phone, test equipment and power tools, once fully trained you will be put on the call out rota which is shared out amongst the team.
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Grove
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.