POSITION; Material Handler
SHIFT; Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 6am – 2pm, Sunday 6am – 2pm, Monday 10am – 6pm.
SALARY; £23,000 permanent + overtime & other benefits
We require a Material Handler with Forklift experience for our client near Abingdon in Oxfordshire..
- To competently use the Counterbalance and Reach trucks in a safe and responsible manner
- To ensure that delivered parts are unloaded in a safe and timely manner, and booked in according to requirements
- To quarantine and report any quality issues on delivery
- To ensure that all parts are checked and safely stored in an appropriate location, ready to be issued to production when needed.
- To ensure supplier documentation supports items delivered and to report any anomalies in order to provide an accurate document trail
- To provide manufacturing support, ensuring no material shortages at all times
- To assist in the movement of any products to secondary locations
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of document control
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck experience (full training will be provided)
- Operation of materials handling equipment
- Experience supporting the manufacturing environment
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Cowley, Thame, Bicester, Witney, Aylesbury
Welding, Production, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Engineering,
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.