Position; Project Team Leader
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary; Highly competitive
Planet Recruitment have recently registered an exciting opportunity for a well-established organisation based in the Didcot, Oxfordshire area.
- Join project handover meetings from Sales to Operations
- Undertake pre-installation site surveys and liaise with the client representatives to seek out the specific requirements and potential challenges of each installation
- Liaise with other members of our operations team to allocate required resources and purchase needed items
- Plan and execute any ‘production’ elements required for the project
- Generate required specific RAMS documents to cover the scope of works and site conditions
- Liaise with client/contractor to schedule on site works
- Carry out project installation on site. This may be alone for a small project or leading a team on larger projects.
- Deal with any challenges that may arise during the installation and liaise with main contractor/client representatives and our Operations/Sales/Management teams to successfully resolve these.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Overtime, bonus scheme and pension scheme
- Working hours are 9 hours per day ranging from start times between 0530 – 0700 and finish times between 1430 -1600
- Multi-skilled in the various aspects of landscaping projects, or with a background in carpentry or general construction/building fitout.
- A strategic thinker, with good organisational and planning skills – and strong attention to detail
- Experienced in working on large construction projects/sites
- Experience in installing irrigation systems, or basic plumbing/electrical work.
Didcot, Abingdon, Milton, Wallingford, Benson, Oxford
Horticultural, Landscaping, Contstruction, Installation
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.