Position; MSP Account Manager (IT Sales)
Salary; £35,000 – £50,000 + commission
About the role;
Due to rapid growth we are now seeking a new MSP Account Manager to join our clients team to develop the department and take the team to the next level. As Account Manager you will be assigned with several existing IT support customers to manage the relationship and day to day service levels along with the opportunity to grow new and existing client accounts.
- Account Management of our existing support clients
- Responding, quoting any hardware and software requests including providing weekly forecasting reports
- Cross and Up Sell products and services into your client base
- Discuss, advise and provide quotations to your client base for project requirements
- Maintain working relationships with suppliers, negotiating service and costs as required
- Responsible for maintenance of margins to hit monthly and quarterly GP targets
- Quarterly Account Reviews remote/onsite with clients
- Scoring clients satisfaction with primary contacts and reporting back to the business
- Quarterly user review for every client ensuring all support contracts are true of the invoiced value, communicating changes back with the client
- Ticket Analysis with clients identifying trends
- Progress reports on ongoing projects and identifying upcoming projects
- Completion and ongoing update of client roadmap
- Meeting Notes completed, sent to customer and updated on CRM – ensuring action points are followed up and complete
- 2 + Years’ experience working within or for a managed service provider (MSP) as an account manager is essential
- Strong customer service led skills and strong communication
- Conscientious and empathetic
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Target Driven, ambitious and solution hungry
- An interest in IT and technology
- A positive and self-motivated approach
Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Wantage, Grove, Harwell, Oxford
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.