Role – HelpDesk Operative – Must speak fluent French and German
Salary – £20k-£25k
Location – Remote working
Our provides IT and unified communication services across the globe, over time growing to have offices in several countries and working with organisations across 6 continents. Having such a large coverage and vast experience enables us to provide our partners with tailored logistics project support for all their clients, worldwide including complex international migration and IMACD projects
We are recruiting for Multi-lingual Customer Service Advisors to join our team; you must be able to speak fluent English and Another Language
- Responsible for providing Level 1 Technical support and Service Desk support via phone and remote login.
- Logging calls into the ticket management system to ensure the correct ticket management process is used.
- Ensure all tickets are moved into the correct support queues and assigned to the correct engineers.
- Dealing with international calls from our clients and must be able to engage with them technically and competently.
- Speak fluent English and French and German
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail
This role provides training to get you up to speed and is a brilliant gateway to start a career in IT. If you are looking for your first IT related role and want to join a team and organisation that has inclusivity and people at its heart, then please apply.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.