Our client is an award winning packaging company that have been producing high quality control packaging systems for over 20 years, who due to rapid growth are now seeking to appoint a Laboratory Technician.
As an Laboratory Technician you will mainly be responsible for stock control and managing, operating and maintaining all laboratory equipment
- Calibration and (proactive and reactive) maintenance of all laboratory equipment
- Schedule and plan laboratory resources and equipment to meet all necessary deadlines
- Carry out all tests in line with existing laboratory procedures
- Sample making
- Maintenance of all laboratory records and systems
- Processing of laboratory attained data into a final format for the purposes of graphical representation and/or inclusion into Qualification and Summary Reports
- Provide technical assistance to both internal and external customers
- Maintain a clean and professional laboratory environment
If you are an experienced Laboratory Technician and have experience in a similar role within a production facility you should have the following requirements;
- Laboratory experience 3 plus years
- Laboratory management & process
- Proficient with MS office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of data capture and presentation of data
- Experience of use of laboratory equipment control programs
- Product Testing
- Technical Report authoring
- Report Reviewing
- Product Qualification
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering a competitive benefits package;
– Competitive basic salary
– Pension contribution
– 25 days holiday
Oxford, Long Crendon, Thame, Chilton, Aylesbury, Great Milton, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Headington, Chalgrove, Chinnor, Princes Risborough, Bicester
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.