Location; Newbury, Berkshire
Salary; £10.50 – 11.50 Per hour
Immediate start, ongoing work, permanent roles available
Our client is looking for labourers / drivers mates to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. You will go out in a team to collect and deliver customers goods across the South of the UK.
This is a varied role with everyday a different job and location to go to.
- Carefully loading items into the work vehicle, ensuring safe movement of all items.
- Working in a team to ensure each job is carried out in a time efficient manner.
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Deliveries to customer premises ensuring a first class service is given at all times.
- Be flexible in your working approach and adjust to problems as they may arise.
Start time each morning would be 0630, with a standard finish time of 1600/1700, 45 hours per week.
Applicants should be willing to learn and undertake tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
The company is offering excellent progression and training as well as courses for chosen applicants to progress their career.
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to carry out heavy lifting when required
- Able to load and unload items to and from the vehicle
- Able to communicate with customers face to face
Newbury, Reading, Thatcham, Shaw, Hungerford, Andover, Hook
Van driver, driver, loading / unloading, warehouse, production, Labourer, Construction
Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.