Our client is a world leading high technology company who designs and manufacturers imaging systems, who due to continued growth and success are looking to add an experienced Application Engineer to their highly motivated team.
- Safe operation of the CS lab including safe handling and storage of customer supplied materials
- The Application Engineer will become the Expert in the measurements. (This expertise is a necessary part of successfully fulfilling this role and will become an important resource for the sales and technical teams. It will also enable the Applications Engineer to train others in the methods as the business grows).
- Preparing and maintaining a schedule for the CS Labs. Including capacity levels. Communicating any significant deviations from the plan to relevant parties.
- Maintaining the ISO17025 system within Imaging Contract Services for Pharm and Medical devices customers.
- Fully document all processes and protocols, with version control, in accordance with ISO17025 where appropriate, for the for Pharm and Medical devices customers.
- Writing reports for every job, including analysis of data if required
- Providing feedback on performance of product, plus suggestions for improvement / new products.
Skills & Knowledge Required;
- Degree level in science or engineering with 5 years experience
- Experience in imaging hardware (lasers, cameras, optics, actuators etc), software and techniques as applied to spray characterization and particle sizing and velocity measurements.
- Experience working in an ISO17025; desirable but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate suitable alternative experience with a relevant ISO quality management system – ISO9001 and can learn the required new skills and techniques.
- Medical cover
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Sutton Courtenay, Harwell, Wantage, Harwell, Radley, Kennington, Reading, Cholsey, Wallingford, Goring, Newbury, Eynsham, Yarnton
If this role sounds of interest then please click apply or email our Technical Divisional Manager or call 01865 257 455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.