We are proud to be working alongside a global leader within cold chain solutions who specialise in delivering pharmaceutical products safely using their bespoke packaging solutions, who due to massive growth are looking to appoint a night shift Maintenance Engineer to their growing Engineering/Manufacturing team.
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and general Best Practice to ensuring safe work activities are carried out at all times including Risk Assessments.
- Promptly attend and resolve breakdowns during assigned shift, returning equipment quickly to a useable/serviceable level to meet production, quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Work with the Facilities Manager to setup preventative and routine maintenance plans and other documentation for all equipment, buildings and facilities.
- Conduct all assigned preventive and routine maintenance activities to ensure equipment meets operating specification or requirements.
- Confirm and sustain equipment and process capability
- Setup training courses and train production staff to perform first line maintenance activities.
- Mentor production staff in the performance of first line maintenance activities, periodically review staff, highlight deficiencies and retrain.
- Identify opportunities for the improvement of equipment and facilities, reducing downtime, setup time and cost.
- Assist management in the introduction and commissioning of new equipment including movement, positioning and the supply of services.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Has ten years’ experience in a similar role maintaining equipment in a high-volume, high pressure production environment
- B-Tec HNC, HND level in an electrical and mechanical engineering subject.
- 18 th edition wiring regulations
- Working knowledge of PLC controllers including programming
- Can read and understand electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings and schematics.
- Working knowledge of electrical single or 3 phase system.
- Can fault find on electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
Benefits & Package;
- Competitive salary – £41,000 + 15% shift allowance = £46,150
If this role sounds like of interest then please feel free to get in touch with Dylan the Engineering Manager here at Planet Recruitment
Oxford, Long Crendon, Thame, Chilton, Aylesbury, Great Milton, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Headington, Chalgrove, Chinnor, Princes Risborough, Bicester
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.