We are proud to be working alongside a global leader within cold chain solutions who specialise in delivering pharmaceutical products safely using their bespoke packaging solutions, who due to massive growth are looking to appoint a Research & Development Engineer to their growing R&D team.
- Research materials and identify suitable new materials to support innovation within new product development.
- Prepare and conduct laboratory tests using approved processes, equipment and materials to analyse & evaluate data, report results and advise on suitability and application of new materials.
- Utilise Thermal Simulation software to develop and model, assessing material properties and simulate thermal packaging system performance.
- Design and qualify innovative insulated packaging solutions to meet specific customer and/or market applications.
- Preparation of technical documentation to required standards; to include:
- Test reports
- Engineering Memos
- Validation / Qualification Protocols and Reports
- Material and Product Specifications
- Performance Summaries
- Technical Drawings
- Provide technical product support to customers and colleagues.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Science or Arts based Degree in Thermal Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Design Engineering, Product Design, or Industrial Design and Packaging Design
- Experience with Thermal Simulation software applications would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in a packaging design, development or testing environment with a keen interest in New Product Development would be advantageous.
- Industry experience, circa 2yrs
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office & CAD Software / 3D Modelling
Benefits & Package;
- Competitive salary
If this role sounds like of interest then please feel free to get in touch with Dylan the Engineering Manager here at Planet Recruitment
Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster, West Bromwhich, Stratford Upon Avon, Solihull
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.