Our client is the UKs leading supplier of heat exchangers who design and manufacture on their site, who due to continued growth are looking to add a maintenance engineer to their successful engineering team.
- Carry out routine maintenance tasks on buildings, services & plant.
- Conduct repairs on production machinery to minimise any potential downtime.
- Complete all electrical work requests within the production environment.
- Ensure workmanship is of a high standard to ensure the continued safety of machinery.
- Execute regular oil and coolant checks and replace and discard as necessary.
- Organise and maintain service contracts.
- Arrange attendance of any specialist contractors to maintain machinery, buildings, services and manage their onsite activity.
- Establish and maintain the repair and maintenance records of all machinery and equipment within the company, including manufacturer’s details, specifications, and manuals.
- Conduct regular routine testing of fire alarm system and update records.
- Ensure that all fire safety equipment is maintained and tested in a timely manner.
Key Skills & Experience;
- A minimum of 3 years or more work experience in a similar onsite hands-on Maintenance Engineer position.
- A minimum of C & G Level 3 Electrical qualification (or equivalent) and a sound knowledge of Electrical Regulations.
- Have proven skills in mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair.
- The capability of carrying out maintenance tasks on a wide range of machinery.
Thame, Long Crendon, Aylesbury, Haddenham, Princes Risborough, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Bicester, Buckinham, Oxford
If this role is of interest please email our technical engineering manager
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.