- Carry out skilled MIG welding work
- Inspection, Checking / testing and fault finding
- Using grinders to smooth surfaces before and after welding
- Identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair to ensure compliance with applicable codes
- Maintain accurate records/documentation in line with company procedures
- Assemble components using appropriate hand/small power tools.
- Ensuring a full understanding of tasks required and jobs to be completed.
- Effectively operate welding units and equipment to fabricate, repair, maintain and install metal items
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Previous Welding and Fabrication experience
- Ability to read drawings
- Full driving licence
Nightshift (Monday to Thursday 5pm to 3.30am)
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Bicester, Wantage, Oxford, Cowley, Thame, Bicester, Witney, Aylesbury
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Jack on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.