We are proud to be working alongside who are dedicated to delivering innovation and service excellence by investing in; design, build and fulfilment of our Customers Products
Responsible for the manufacturing process ensuring production lines are running smoothly and efficiently to maximise output.
* Establish strong working relations with reporting staff to coach, motivate, promote progression and encourage a sound team work ethos through effective communication.
* Working closely with the Head of Operations, Process Engineer, the Planning and Commercial teams (amongst others) to effectively plan and deploy available resources
* Follow and enforce company procedures and policies
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of people, employee participation and processes in conjunction with the Process Engineer
* Prioritise work load effectively for dissemination to supervisor and line leads
* Develop the supervisory team and ensure that at all levels there is appropriate balance of skills to meet current and future demands
* Recruitment and selection of your teams
* Be aware of delivery priorities, operational and financial
* Lead teams to strive for exceptional quality and on time delivery and the monitoring thereof
* Ensure that equipment is fit for purpose and is correctly stored reporting any issues to Maintenance
* Carry out appraisals and setting of objectives
* Formal education to HNC level or equivalent in electronics/engineering
* Direct experience in PCB/electronics manufacturing
* Demonstrable success in management in a production environment
* Experience of performing in busy and rapidly changing arena
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (holiday year runs 1st April to 31st March)
- Pension – 3% employer contribution and 5% minimum employee contribution
- Life assurance – 4x annual salary
- Bonus scheme – 5% of profit before tax shared equally between all employees, paid on a bi-annual basis
- Annual pay review – conducted in December and any increase awarded effective from January
- Perkbox membership (auto enrolment)
- Access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme – up to 4 structured counselling sessions as well as a 24-hour counselling line and access to a range of online health and wellbeing information/resources
Andover, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Salisbury, Reading, Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Slough
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.