Position; Quality Manager
Salary; £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment are seeking a Quality Manager to join a well-established organisation based in Oxford. The successful candidate will manage the Quality Team, Products, and Services. Ensuring that the department and organisation operate in accordance with Health & Safety, Environmental Policies, Standards and Procedures. In turn delivering the goods and services as per customer specific requirements whilst ensuring the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitor.
- Introduce and maintain the Company Management System
- Prepare and present with Managing Director the Annual Business reviews to Management Team
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (Quality Management System) and ensure compliance
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Maintain the ISO Certificates – ISO 9001, ISO 50001 and prepare for ISO 14001 implementation in 2023
- Ensure KPIs are maintained monthly, including management of and reporting
- Deal with suppliers on Quality issues raised by internal and external customers
- Review all PPAP submissions and approve.
- Submit PPAP and sign PSW to customer requirements
- Liaise with customer on Quality concerns
- Raise 8D’s, ensure closure on time and maintain log
- Conduct internal product and process audits
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised, and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons
- Liaise with internal departments on quality issues
- Conduct supplier audits when qualified to do so
- Carry out Internal Audits in preparation for Group ISO 9001 Audits – Corporate Management Systems, Work Instructions and Processes
- Establish and refine quality sign-off instructions, standards and documentation Report against agreed quality metrics on a monthly basis
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting, and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimise results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements
- Human resource
- Maintain & identify training needs and update records in PeopleHR
- Appraisals and target setting
- RTW interviews and daily HR management of the team
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Carry out any tasks at request of the Managing Director or Quality Director.
- Previous Quality assurance experience
- Full UK Driving licence
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 50001
Oxford, Cowley, Abingdon, Chalgrove, Headington, Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.