Our client are a Design & Manufacturer who produce Pumps operating across the world in some of the most challenging environments and demanding of projects, who due to continued growth are looking to add a R&D Technician to their highly successful team.
Main responsibilities includes;
- Assembly of new products (prototypes) and sub-assemblies using preliminary drawings & 3D models from Engineering.
- Identify and record any mechanical & electrical issues which could impact the production line.
- Complete all test validations plans related to existing and new products.
- Communicate with production & engineering teams to ensure the products meets its final specifications and can be assembled as expected.
- Assist the production team with resolving problems.
- Ensure warranty returns are dealt promptly and write finding & failure mode reports.
- Maintenance of equipment and tooling when required.
- Technical training of production staff, and overseas customers as required.
- Always adhere to QHSE procedures
Experience and qualifications:
- 2 year minimum as an Engineering Technician.
- Experience with reading 2D engineering drawings.
- Experience with centrifugal pumps, diesel engines and electrical systems.
- Proven experience to complex problem solving.
- Good communication skills with ability to present technical expertise to customers & directors.
- Knowledge on electrical wiring and sheet-metal fabrication.
Benefits & Package;
- A Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme (with quarterly and annual elements paid)
- 24 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Increasing Annual Leave entitlement with long service
- Pension scheme (Contributory Salary Sacrifice)
- Supported personal and professional development.
- Wellness Programmes
- On site parking
Andover, Basingstoke, Marlborough, Salisbury, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Winchester, Southampton, Guildford, Slough
If of interest please contact our engineering Manager Dylan on email OR call on 01865 257 455.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.