Position; Temporary Sales Administrator
Location; Thame, Oxfordshire
Salary; £10.00 – £11.00 per hour
Planet Recruitment are recruitment for a Temporary Sales Administrator for our client in the Thame, Oxfordshire area on a 3-month contract basis.
About the role;
provide telephone and on-line sales administration support to customers and clients. The successful individual will be part of a small team of advisors and be responsible for sales order processing, sales and enquiries, and communications to all customers relating to their orders.
- Provide industry leading customer service, answering all calls and online enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Providing efficient and professional sales support
- Cross trained to provide support across all brands
- Order entry and processing for whole goods, distribution, ensuring order accuracy
- Answering queries, e.g. identifying correct or alternative stock availability, failed deliveries
- Administration support
- Provide cover for other team members when required
- Attained a good standard of English and Math’s
- Previous administrative experience
- Sound working knowledge of sales order processing
- Previous experience within a technical environment (desirable)
Thame, Oxford, Wheatley, Aylesbury, Long Crendon, Aston Clinton, Chalgrove, Chinnor
Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Support
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.