Position; Operations Administrator
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary; £22,000 – £27,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment have recently registered an exciting new permanent opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join our well-established client Based in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
- Taking daily telephone calls from customers to inform delivery schedule and stock levels.
- Placing sales orders, issuing delivery notes and invoices.
- Placing purchase orders and booking customer deliveries.
- Preparing daily outstanding order report for customers and sales team.
- Co-ordinate and expedite placement of purchase order/sales order to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Monitor upcoming deliveries and inform all parties if any delays / problems.
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to speak to customers at all levels
- Previous background within Logistics & Supply Chain
Didcot, Abingdon, Harwell, Wantage, Wallingford, Oxford, Grove
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.