Position; Office Administrator
Salary; £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Planet Recruitment has recently registered a new permanent opportunity for an Office Administrator in Oxford.
About the role;
The successful candidate will be an organised, hardworking, and dedicated individual who will provide support to the Sales department. A large part of the Office Administrator position will involve processing and requesting quotes, managing purchase orders and invoices.
- Processing of customers RFQs
- Download & save all Customer Purchase orders
- Add Requests for quotations onto CRM tool & RFQ Log (customer relationship management)
- Maintain records for Price changes
- Close and open Sales contracts
- Send order confirmations to customers
- Issue Invoices to customers daily
- Scanning, filing and administration of all Sales documents in local files or CRM tool
- Customer specific requirements
- Commissioning of sales requirements to instruct warehouse to prepare the goods
- Maintain and update main Customer contact list.
- Meet weekly with Regional Sales Manager and Team Leader; minute and maintain action list
- Maintain Monthly KPI’s Pick tickets, PO’s, group PO TO, non-group PO turnover, goods in transit & others that may be added.
- Assist with Continuous Improvements within wider team
- As the role is a developing additional tasks will be added / removed
- To carry out any other task requested by Team Leader or colleagues within the team.
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Previous administration experience
- Understanding of logistics
Oxford, Abingdon, Cowley, Littlemore, Didcot, Kidlington, Headington, Botley
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.