Position; ASSEMBLY OPERATIVE
Salary; £11.00 – £14.00 per hour
Our client, a unique and growing business, are looking for a number of assembly operatives to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis assisting with their daily production functions. Carrying our general production duties for a wide range of products.
Our client has a mixture of shifts available from day shifts suh as 6:30am – 3pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on a friday around midday or a late shift which is Monday to Thursday 2:30pm – 11pm, Friday hours are 11am – 4pm.
Days – £23,118 per annum
Lates – £26,319 per annum
- Perform tasks around company products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Perform tasks and orders following Production Plan given by Production Planner.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following instructions, report any problems or substandard condition to the Team Leader/Supervisor.
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Ensure all items are QC checked before processing to minimise faulty or incorrect parts being used for production.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate with both managers and Directors about any issues that may arise.
- Ensure work area is always kept clean and tidy.
- Can carry out tasks unsupervised.
- Full training will be given with all products and procedures
- Knows when to escalate issues and problems.
- Can clearly communicate both written and verbally what is required.
- Good attention to detail and good manual dexterity.
Thame, Oxford, Wheatley, Aylesbury, Long Crendon, Aston Clinton, Chalgrove, Chinnor, Abingdon, Wallingford, Bicester
Production, Production Operative, Assembly, Warehouse Operative
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.