Position; Business Development Manager – IT
Salary; £28,000 – £38,000 per annum + OTE
About the role;
Our award-winning client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (IT sector) to join their fast-growing organisation on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career further with fantastic benefits.
- 50% New Business Development with a win and retain basis
- 50% Opportunity to cross/upsell to our current existing accounts
- You will be managing the full sales cycle from lead generation up to the close of business into existing and new accounts
- With pre-Sales support engineers available to open wider and complex infrastructure upgrades both onsite and to cloud
- We are an established MSP business providing opportunities to sell outsourced support contracts further supporting your success to achieve
- Discuss, advise and provide quotations to your clients for project requirements
- Maintain working relationships with suppliers, negotiating costs as required
- Responsible for maintenance of margins to hit monthly and quarterly GP targets
- Candidates will be expected to attend face to face client meetings when appropriate
- A minimum of 2+ years of IT sales experience at either an IT reseller or MSP business
- Target Driven, ambitious and hungry to earn a substantial salary
- A proven track record of Target Achievement
- An interest in IT and technology
- A positive, self-motivated and hunter mentality
- Successful applicants should be within a commutable distance of Abingdon
- A New business sales attitude, whilst be a relationship builder and consultative solution sales professional
- Experience of selling any of the following at a HIGH level – a huge benefit – Sophos, Dell, HP, VMWare, VEEAM, Microsoft/Azure
Abingdon, Didcot, Oxford, Wallingford, Harwell, Wantage, Witney
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.