Position; Catering Manager
Salary; £40,000 per annum
About the role;
Planet Recruitment are proud to be working with our prestigious client in the city centre of Oxford. As the Catering manager you will run a large and varied operation of catering events over multiple sites and outlets, including the magnificent Dining Hall as well as the Cafés, Bar and Senior Common Room.
The company’s services run 7 days/week and cater for a wide range of guests from students to senior academics of the College, staff, conference delegates and B&B guests.
- Overseeing daily operations, manage staff, bookings and SOPs.
- Motivate and lead by example, you and your team will be proud to be the best.
- Deliver first class standards of service, hygiene, and presentation.
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure seamless co-ordination between front and back of house.
- Your management experience will be from a 4-5-star hotel, restaurant or equivalent.
- You will have the highest professional standards with a driving passion for delivering an exceptional dining experience.
Oxford, Woodstock, Abingdon, Cowley, Didcot, Witney, Kidlington, Banbury
Catering Manager, Chef Manager, Hospitality Manager, Cafe Manager, Hospitality, Catering
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.