Position; Class 2 Driver
Location; Cowley, Oxfordshire
Salary; £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
About the role;
Planet Recruitment are proud to be working with a fast-growing organisation based in the Cowley, Oxfordshire area who are seeking a Class 2 Driver on a permanent basis.
Working hours for this position are:
Monday to Friday: 7am until 16:00pm and Alternative Saturdays 8am until 12pm
- Delivering and collecting roofing materials with the assistance of a crane.
- Maintaining the vehicle to a high standard.
- Ensuring a safe and productive workplace where the Company’s legislative and commercial obligations are met.
- Working as an important part of our team, assisting with making up and loading of vehicles.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in driving HGV’s.
- Experience in using Digital Tacho card.
- Crane/Hiab Knowledge would be of advantageous but not essential as training can be provided.
- Full driver’s CPC is essential.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, working to strict deadlines.
- You should have well developed organisational skills and be able to demonstrate commitment to deliver consistent quality.
- Good communication both verbal and written.
- You will be expected to be both customer and company focused with a pro-active approach.
- Knowledge or experience of working in the Roofing sector would be advantageous, but not essential.
Driver, CPC, HGV, Class 2, HGV Driver, Hiab
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.