Our client is an exciting, fast -growing Manufacturer of bespoke machinery based in Chalgrove, who due to rapid growth are now seeking an Mechanical Design Engineer to join to their team.
As an Controls Automation Engineer you will be a self-motivated and innovative Controls Engineer with a keen eye for quality and someone who takes pride in their work.
– Responsible for design, programming and testing a range of filling and capping machines.
– S.E.E. Or Autocad electrical Software
– Designing Schematics from scratch
– Producing BOMs
– Programmin Schnieder – SO Machine
If you are an experienced Controls Automation Engineer who is imaginaive & practically minded and is looking to join an innovative engineering company, you should have the following requirements.
- Must have experience in taking projects from inception all the way through to final on-site commissioning
- Ability to work as part of a team, working closely with Technical Director and the design team.
- Electrical Design
- E.E. Or Autocad electrical Software
- Designing Schematics from scratch
- Producing BOM’s
- Codesys Programming
- Schnieder – SO Machine Essential
- Allen Bradley, Omron, Mitsubishi and Siemens an Advantage
- HMI / Scada Software
- Must have experience in packaging industry
- Mechanical experience in machine builds ideally
- Setting up machines to product
- On-site final Commissioning
- Servo/Stepper Integration
- Development of Functional Design Specifications
- Provide Customer Training
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering great career progression;
– Competitive basic salary
– Attractive benefits package
Oxford, Chalgrove, Wallingford, Great Milton, Abingdon, Lewknor, Chinnor, High Wycombe, Didcot, Bicester
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.