Position; Customer Service Administrator
Salary; £24,000 – £25,000 per annum
- Dealing with telephone & e-mail queries and working within agreed service level to respond to customer needs
- Investigate & understand customer job-related queries and discussing with the appropriate department to achieve a resolution
- Provide support to the Policy Holder/Customers throughout the claim, giving prompt and accurate advice.
- Proactively reviewing claims to ensure continued progression
- Support with Logistical operations: Arranging delivery and collection apportionments / internal transfers and according to requirements during periods of peak workload to maximise technician utilisation
- Support with setting up new claims on internal systems
- Liaising with internal operational departments to ensure smooth project management
- Prioritising and organising your workload to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Updating and amending documents as necessary
- Undertaking any ad hoc administrative tasks from all areas of the business
- Updating customer database
- Customer Focus
- Learning & Improvement
- Business Focus
- Positive Attitude
- Calm under stress
- Resolve issues quickly
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Good general education
- GCSE English / Mathematics
- Computer / administration
Didcot, Abingdon, Wantage, Oxford, Milton Park, Wallingford, Southmoor, Kingston Bagpuize
Customer Service, Admin Support, Customer Operator, Sales Support, Office Admin
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.