Position; Customer Service Assistant
Location; Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary; £20,000 per annum
About the role;
Planet Recruitment has registered a 5 new opportunities for our client based in Didcot on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have customer service experience and great communication skills.
- To deal with all telephone communications from consumers
- To log or decline new claims correctly
- To provide consumers with an update on their existing claims and notes added accordingly
- To be able to raise new leads for the technicians
- To ensure that all calls audits meet the minimum score of 90%
- To ensure that all calls are answered within our agreed service levels
- To process web claim forms within 5 working days
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy when entering information onto SAS (Internal computer system)
- Ideally available immediately
Didcot, Abingdon, Harwell, Wantage, Wallingford, Oxford, Cholsey
Key words; Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Support, Retail, Hospitality,
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.