Position; Drivers Mate / Van Driver
Location; Newbury, Berkshire
You will be required to carry out collections, pick ups, clearances as well as cleaning duties alongside a driver across Berkshire and the wider region.
This is a varied role with everyday a different job and location to go to.
- Cleaning of designated areas for each job
- Clearance of all materials from the job and taken to the correct disposal locations
- Garden clearances using hand garden tools
- General labouring required for most jobs you will be assigned to with some heavy lifting required
- Dealing with customers face to face to ensure an excellent service is offered.
Start times from 0645 each morning, with some flexibility required depending on the location of the days work.
Applicants must have a full driving licence with some knowledge of driving sprinter sized vans. You should also be willing to carry out cleaning duties for the jobs required.
- Positive and self motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Full Driving licence
- Ability to carry out heavy lifting when required
- Able to load and unload items to and from the vehicle
- Able to communicate with customers face to face
Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, Wantage, Oxford, Thatcham, Newbury, Reading
Van driver, cleaning, labouring, labourer, industrial cleaning, driver
Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.