We are proud to be working alongside a dynamic forward-thinking company based in Rushden/Northants, specialising in Machinery breakdown repair and maintenance who due to continued growth are looking to add a electrical breakdown engineer to their team.
- To diagnose faults and carry out repairs at our customers sites.
- To carry out maintenance and service of machines and equipment at our customers sits.
- You will be working on a wide variety of machines within industries including Print, Recycling, Packaging, General Industry and Farming
- Relevant industrial and commercial experience within a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Possess fault-finding skills
- Ability to diagnose faults from electrical drawings
- Carry out remedial action to current standards
- Working knowledge of PLC’s, Inverters and Drives is advantageous
- The ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team
- The desire to learn in a challenging, fast paced, engineering environment.
- 25 Days holiday
- Highly competitive rate of pay – dependant on experience, £38,000 – £45,000 per annum basic.
- A mobile phone
- Van for work purposes only.
- When travelling from home to site – actual travel time paid.
- company pension scheme,
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- On-Going Health and Safety Training.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.