Was established in 2013 and currently owns 10 subsidiaries in Australia, India, Italy, Poland & Germany. The company specialises in the R&D, production, and sales of a wide range of inverters, including grid-tied inverters (1kW-255kW) and hybrid inverters (3kW-20kW), energy storage systems and EV charging, who due to the company setting up their UK branch are looking to add a technical support electrician to their growing team.
- Handle general inquires for technical support and before/after sales related activities.
- Provide technical support to customers or call out for site visit.
- Provide telephone and email support for inquiries.
- On site inspection
- Responsible for supporting and assisting the sales team in all technical issues.
- Provide application advice for team members, distributors and end customers
- Customise training documents for new and existing
- Provide technical support for the introduction of products.
Experience & Qualifications required;
- Working experience and proven achievements with large system integrators of solar plants, or large manufacturers/distributors of solar inverters.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Customer oriented person.
- Fluent in English and/or German (other language is a plus).
- Able to work in an international team (Asia, Europe).
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Qualified electrician 18th edition.
Oxford, Wheatley, Cowley, Kidlington, Bicester, Witney, Eynsham, Botley, Reading, Thame, Abingdon, Didcot, Harwell, Yarnton
If this role sounds of interest then please get in touch with Dylan our Technical Manager on 01865 257 455
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.