Job Title – Finance Systems Delivery Lead
Salary – £55k-£65k
Location – Remote – London Travel Occasionally
Benefits – 25 days holiday, Private healthcare, Professional development
The role of the Finance Systems Delivery Lead is to provide key business / financial team partners with a single IT service delivery point of contact and to oversee the direction and guidance of the Finance Systems BAU and Project technical resources.
Reporting to the Global Head of Applications, the role will play a key part in the technical roadmap for IT Finance systems. The role requires a balance of leadership and technical oversight, to ensure service delivery that meets the business needs.
Working closely with the Finance teams, the role will provide guidance on all future system changes and will oversee the adequacy & quality of the service delivery. This is a global role, supporting the Clients group of Companies and schools throughout the world.
- Understanding the business domain and help implementing new functionalities of Finance solutions like Fixed Assets, Procurement Processes, Multi-book Accounting, Dunning, Credit Card Processing, Bank Reconciliations, etc.
- Provide guidance and steering to the technical IT Finance resources in both BAU and Project teams
- Oversee administration and monitoring of the NetSuite, Adaptive and other Finance systems
- Building and maintaining a roadmap of Finance projects that integrates into the broader IT Strategy and aligns with Finance and key product and process owners.
- Engage in Release Preview business process testing for ongoing financial systems delivery
- Plan the delivery of system upgrades with minimal system & business disruption
- Identify potential areas in need of process and performance improvements
- Create, plan, and align implement improvements to Finance Systems in line with business requirements.
- Oversee the finance systems IT change management and continual service improvement processes
- Be the go-to business contact and Lead for Financial Systems problem escalation and resolution
- Ensure the correct management and maintain system access for all users and roles
- Oversee data import, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance
- Oversee help-desk assistance to internal employees across subsidiaries and external affiliates and coordinate with financial systems vendor 3rd line support on issues that cannot be resolved
- Lead on ensuring system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations, and changes
- Ensure full technical systems and maintenance documentation, ensure all documentation is kept updated and relevant knowledgebases reflect the latest changes
- Lead and oversee maintenance of any financial integration and business intelligence solutions such as Adaptive
- Oversee the alignment to company business process requirements, ensure that detailed business/functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and use cases are captured and defined
- Oversee the testing of future state business processes and systems development
- Oversee and ensure the development, planning, and management of financial systems user acceptance testing for upgrades, new releases etc.
- Oversee delivery of reports and analytics to support the business and financial teams
- Ensuring financial systems compliance to security & company policies, regulatory, and contractual requirements
- Oversee and manage daily work of finance system technical resources both BAU and Projects focused and collaborating with cross-functional operational teams to support, assess, and prioritize Finance-related business needs.
- Partnering with Revenue, FP&A, HR, Sales, and Business Operations teams to understand existing processes and challenges and recommending future opportunities as projects that align with business needs across multiple SaaS platforms
- Oversee the technical solutioning within BAU and Projects to drive the design, development, test, and delivery of new technologies/products to ensure achievement of business objectives across Finance.
- Oversee and manage Finance-related reported issues or enhancement requests, identifying technical root causes, and developing/deploying effective resolutions via a recurring Release cadence.
- Leading assessment of new systems from business case analysis, vendor evaluation, decision making, and licensing.
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.