Position; HR & HSE Administrator
Location; Woodstock, Oxfordshire (remote working too)
Salary; £28,300 per annum
About the role;
We are working with a well-established organisation who are seeking a HR & HSE (Health & Safety) Administrator on a permanent basis in the Woodstock area.
- Support the internal and external audit processes
- Maintain, update, and support the development of the Health Safety and Environmental management system
- Project support alongside the HSE Compliance Officer
- Assist with Near Miss Reporting processes, including data entry
- Completion of new starter process and leavers process, maternity / paternity / adoption processes
- Supporting and updating the HRIS system
- Management of various people processes including eye tests and sickness processes
- Management of the HR inbox, answering relevant queries as required or escalating
- Operational experience in a manufacturing environment – desirable
- An interest in Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and regulation
- To be highly computer literate E.G. Excel / Word and PowerPoint
- To be forward thinking, with excellent planning skills and the ability to anticipate potential obstacles
- To be resilient, self-motivated and pay excellent attention to detail
- To be highly organised and able to prioritise and ever-changing workload
Woodstock, Chipping Norton, Witney, Banbury, Oxford, Kidlington, Abingdon
HR, HR Administrator, HSE Administrator, Health & Safety, HR Advisor, CIPD
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.