Our client is an award winning packaging company that have been producing high quality control packaging systems for over 20 years, who due to rapid growth are now seeking to appoint a Industrial Laboratory Technician.
As an Lab Technician you will mainly be responsible for stock control and managing, operating and maintaining all laboratory equipment
- Manipulation and data analysis of data using Excel
- Downloading data from logging devices and/or via network
- Preparation and performing testing of temperature controlled packaging solutions
- The sizes of which range from a small parcel to a container
- Maintenance of lab equipment
If you are an experienced Technician and have experience in a similar role within a production facility you should have the following requirements;
- Laboratory experience preferable
- Laboratory management & process
- Experience of use of laboratory equipment control programs
- Product Testing
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
Our client prides itself on staff loyalty and has been recognised for offering a competitive benefits package;
– Competitive basic salary
– Pension contribution
– 25 days holiday
Oxford, Long Crendon, Thame, Chilton, Aylesbury, Great Milton, Cowley, Blackbird Leys, Headington
If you feel this role is for you and would like discuss in more detail please contact Dylan Lallier on 01865 257 455 or email
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.