IT Cloud Support Administrator
Location: Andover – Officer based.
Salary: £30k – Dependent on experience.
Standard Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
About the Company:
Based in Andover, our client are recognised in the construction sector as Specialist Builders Merchants providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal and growing customer base. We keep our customers at the center of what we do and provide “Construction Solutions Delivered Fast!”
They are looking for a motivated, flexible and enthusiastic individual to work with the IT Systems Manager to provide excellent levels of support to staff (and customers where applicable). You will need to show significant experience in deploying, managing and supporting Microsoft365 products, along with a willingness to support a wide range of IT issues.
IT Cloud Support Administrator Requirements:
- 3 years minimum experience in an IT Support role
- 1 year minimum experience administering Microsoft365 (or Office365) solutions
- Good knowledge of all areas of IT including hardware, software, networking, security etc.
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Good communication skills and able to relate to users of all ability levels
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Capable of working as part of a small team
IT Cloud Support Administrator Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (plus the opportunity of a company bonus after successful completion of the probation period)
- 22 Days Holiday, increasing with long service
- Access to strukta REWARDS including cycle to work, discounted shopping and much more!
- Exciting working environment
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount in our Trade Store
If you think that you are suitable for this IT Cloud Support Administrator role, please apply now!
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.