Tubney – Hybrid
- 25+ Days Holiday and rising (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working (WFH incentives)
- Bupa Cash Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle Scheme
- Discounted gym
Our client are an award winner leading IT company offering complete out-sourced IT solutions to organisations across the UK and Europe. Based on Milton Park, Oxford, we provide a comprehensive range of support services, software and hardware solutions to major blue-chip clients and our technicians are highly skilled in planning, implementing and trouble shooting.
To be the link to operate this highly prestigious contract, you will be based front and centre with the customer and their team of dedicated resources; you are the managerial link to help move forward not only the day-to-day helpdesk issues but help to implement all required future and current IT project business related requirements.
- The role is based on a single customer; this role heads up a team solely based on supporting and servicing the contractual support for a single customer.
- The role is to help develop and nurture all IT requirements, both product stack provided and IT customer-introduced IT requirements.
Heading up a team of 12 dedicated personnel to this single account, and as such, are responsible for all decisions regarding 1-1/Rota/Development/Hiring, etc.
Team management –
- Working with the Helpdesk Team Lead but responsible for Day-to-day ticket management and resolution of any escalation raised
- Day-to-day team management – holidays/training/sickness including completion of details within team rota
- Management of apprentice role within the dedicated team
- Future team training and performance reviews via monthly 1-1 sessions and yearly company-aligned targeted individual KPI program
- Guidance and future direction of the dedicated team with required training courses to complete all required accreditations
- Interaction with dedicated IT team on day-to-day tickets raised
- Reviewing team working process and policy update
- Managing expectations of the customer so we are fully aligned to provide the best service possible
- Working closely with the Planet It Core Support Team to provide high standards of overall support across the contractual obligations
Answering to the Technical Director of our client
Overall Management & Direction –
- Reporting on team metrics to both client and the customer direct
- Escalation management and resolution of said issue between both planet/customer/3rd party (if required)
- Security monitoring and management within the in-house team and the wider Planet family
- Linking Projects, IT strategy Roadmap to sit within the customers’ expectations
- Recruitment of new resources when required
- Helpdesk performance improvement – identify and resolve both current and future improvements.
- Major incident management
- Constant review of all required software/hardware documentation required for the dedicated team to enable full support
- Control of the client-owned stock management
- Management of all client-based infrastructure, both physical and cloud-based
- Integration of new projects into the user base for future support
Planet Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Planet Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Planet Recruitment. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the position.